Sunday 7 April 2013

A little visual treat!

I apologise for the lack of a 'photo of the week' (I know its only the second week aswell!) I have been a bit poorly this week so been getting on with behind the scenes photography things rather than actually taking many photos. Therefore I dont have any from the week to analyse. So instead I will give you a little treat for you eyes. This video is the opening of the television show I made as part of my final year project at University. I commisioned this video to be made by a second year student, I gave her my photos, a story board and a visual description and she produced this stunning piece of digital art. I will post the whole show some time if you would be interested in seeing it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little visual feast and I will post a photo of the week soon, now that i'm feeling better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment