Saturday 15 February 2014

'Photo a day' in February week two

Firstly I need to apologise, I know it's only week 2, but i've had such a manic and busy week that I didn't get to take many photos so some of these are old photos that I took and edited.

Day 9) Details..... I instantly thought of Macro, I sometimes work in a little boutique which sells gorgeous pieces. This is a macro photo of a keyring which has gorgeous reflections.


Day 10) I am.... Creative. Every single day of my life I have been doing creative things. I've made most of the things in my home and make most of my presents to loved ones.


Day 11) Mistake.... the many spelling mistakes that I make daily. I think the delete key on my laptop is going to give up soon :s



Day 12) Out and about.... The countryside, I grew up in the deep dark depths of the countryside and lived there till I was 18, this is from a lake right next to my house where my family live. I love visiting it and taking as many photos as I can.


Day 13) Perfect..... receiving unexpected gifts from loved ones.


Day 14) Heart..... Some of my valentines goodies :)


Day 15) My drink of choice..... A glass of red wine. My absolute favourite :)




No comments:

Post a Comment