Tuesday 25 February 2014

'Photo a day' in February week three

Firstly, I am sorry it's a couple days late, I had an awesome but very busy week, so here it is :)

Day 16) Create..... as i've said before, I love crafts so love to create, here is a couple of my materials for making.


Day 17)Vegetable.... my little rodents love to eat their vegetables, here is one enjoying some green beans.

Day 18) Magic..... (pretty loose link here) when i think of magic, i think of cards and I recently made a queen of hearts costume which involved alot of cards (apologies for the quality, taken on my phone)


Day 19) Feet.... i personally can't stand feet, even my own, so here are my lovely slippers :)


Day 20) Peace..... i think the seaside is the most peaceful place in the world, i'm lucky to live to close to it.


Day 21) Funny...... the funniest man I know (slightly bias as it's my boyfriend)


Day 22) An act of kindness..... a surprise tea party in bed for my boyfriend (again apologies for the awful quality)




No comments:

Post a Comment