Saturday 19 October 2013

Photography Workshops Continued.....

The photography workshops are coming along nicely, there has been so much to do before I can properly get started. The trial workshop was today and overall I think I can say it was a big success. Thankfully It didn't rain, the sun even poked its head out for a little bit. The hour flew by and I really wanted to do more. Therefore i'm bring forward the start date of the workshops to December. Now I really need to knuckle down and finish all the planning, marketing, paperwork, locations etc etc. The feedback was really positive from today and I was given some great ideas. Everyone really enjoyed it and said that they learnt some really useful things to take away with them :) I really can't wait to be running the workshops regularly and alongside the teaching in schools I already do. Here are some photos from the day, taken my a friend who was given a 20 minute crash-course in photography just before the lesson, she did really well and i'm very proud of how quickly she picked it all up :)













No comments:

Post a Comment