Tuesday 1 October 2013

Exciting News!

So I mentioned a little while ago that I had some exciting things coming up, well i'm finally at a point where I can share it with you.......


I am planning to run photography workshops which will not only cover the important basics, but will include many tips, tricks and techniques which will make day-to-day photos even more special. You will learn to take beautiful photos which you will want to look back on and remember the special moments in you life. I plan to make the workshops accessible to everyone, even people with no or little previous experience.

I'm starting with a trial workshop which will be in a couple weeks. It is going to be free as the main aim is for me to practise addressing adults and to gather opinions and feedback from the people who attend. I plan to start the workshops properly at the beginning of 2014.

If you are in Portsmouth or can get to Portsmouth easily then please take a look at the event link below and see if it looks like something you would enjoy :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/466143250160444/

I'm so excited about starting the workshops. I have been teaching photography in after-school workshops to children aged 7-11 for quite a few months now, but would like to try and teach adults too. I really enjoy the teaching I am currently doing and can't wait to expand and face some new challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment