Thursday 22 August 2013

Steve McCurry

I thought I would share with you some of the Steve McCurry's incredible work. I find his photos so powerful and moving, He manages to capture such raw emotion that really makes you think and empathise as an onlooker. The photos on their own pose, so many questions about the people in them, which is such a powerful way of making the viewers interested in very important matters. He is not only great at capturing human emotion but also has an outstanding use of colour. His photos seem to contain ranges of colours that are not noticed in our day-to-day lives and really make the photos alive. Here is a little selection of his work, I hope you enjoy looking through his photos as much as I do.






All photos from www.stevemccurry.com/
Photographer: Steve McCurry

No comments:

Post a Comment